KindVR creates custom virtual reality therapies to help patients lower their pain and stress due to medical procedures and conditions.
We are a research-based company, partnering with leading US and Canadian pediatric hospitals. Our goal is to make it easy for hospitals to provide clinically validated virtual reality therapy to every patient in need.
Eight clinical trials focused on five medical conditions.
KindVR is working with top research hospitals on eight clinical trials in the following areas:
- Sickle cell disease patients experiencing a vaso-occlussive crisis
- Cancer patients undergoing a mediport access procedure
- ER patients having a laceration repair
- Pre-op patients experiencing stress
- Patients preparing for an MRI
Video: UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland Sickle Cell Disease Study
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland released a video to illustrate their use of virtual reality in a research study to help patients with Sickle Cell Disease mitigate their pain.